Monday, February 13, 2012

Here is a quick thought, as I am trying to get everything done today. Mondays are my grocery shopping, laundry and cleaning the kitchen from not cleaning it yesterday days. I often hear people say they don't have enough time in the day to get everything done. I know I say it a lot too. The best advice I ever received from someone about time management was in the form of a question. "When you are waiting for things what are you doing?"
When you are waiting for something to heat up in the microwave are you standing there watching the microwave or are you cleaning the top of your stove? When you are waiting for the elevator are you just standing there staring at the elevator or are you checking your email on your phone? The main idea is that we have to be aware of what we are doing. When we are waiting for something we should be up and doing something. Before you know it all those little chores will be done, and you can actually have time to sit down and crochet while watching tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment