Thursday, August 23, 2012

I'm getting published!

I'm very excited to announce that I am getting published in the magazine Crochet World. If everything goes well my pattern will show up in the April 2013 issue. It is a fun pattern and I hope a lot of people like it. I can say that the yarn that I used for it is Lion Brand Vanna's Glamour .  Hopefully I will be able to keep you updated on my progress. The final draft of the project has to be in by Oct. 17. 



Another project that I have been working on is getting baby items made to sell. I'm up to 60 or so hats, 20 diaper covers, lots of baby booties and head bands. There are some sweaters too, but I don't have any multiples of them. I seem to be missing pictures of the booties, hmm. I have a feeling this is going to be a busy year.

No comments:

Post a Comment