Sunday, September 1, 2013

Girl Power Back Pack

 I have a new pattern to share. I was wanting to get this one out before school started but I'm a few days late. This bag was a lot of fun. And my Daughter has enjoyed having something that Mama made her. Inspiration for this bag was obviously my daughter. When she wanted to ride her bike and bring her sand toys to the play ground she could not carry them so I came up with this bag so she could bring her toys with her to the park. It is made out of cotton so when it gets dirty you can just throw it in the washing machine. and because of the holes sand does not have to stay in the bag.
 Because of the pentagon's shape the middle of the bag is wider than other parts so you can fit more stuff in it.
Now you are probably wondering, "well where is the pattern?" I have decided to start selling my patterns for more than just pennies I get from the advertizing on my blog. We will see what the difference is.

*edit: there was no difference. You can find the free pattern here.

No comments:

Post a Comment