Friday, November 22, 2013

Teaching a class: Owl Ornaments

I have just found out that I will be teaching some classes at an art studio that is opening very close to where I live. I will be teaching beginner and intermediate crochet classes for people 13 years and up. For one of the classes we will be making this little guy.
Isn't he cute! I made him with Estelle yarns: Sock it to me yarn. and a size G hook. I used 12 to 15 grams of the 100 gram ball. I liked using the yarn because every ornament will have a different look, and just because you are a beginner that does not mean you can't play with color.  I won't put up a pattern for it, because there are already a ton of owl patterns out there just like this. I did want you to see what I was working on. I will try and get my other class projects up as well in the next couple of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment